Makes: 2 servings
From 30 to 45 minutes
- 200g (7 oz) of rice and two quinoa
- 220g of water
- 10cl of rice vinegar
- Nori sheets
- ½ avocado
- ½ cucumber
- Soy sauce
1. Put the rice and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover. Cook for 10 minutes. Stop the fire and allow to sit 10 minutes still covered. Do not remove the cover.
2. Add rice vinegar in the rice, and then cool it with a range while mixing it for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the cucumber and avocado into strips.
4. Mount your maki using a bamboo mat, sheet of nori, rice and strips of cucumbers and avocado. Roll them and cut them in stretch.
5. Enjoy with the soy sauce.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!