Makes: 4 servings
30 to 45 minutes
- 100g drained Morello cherries (griottes)
- 2 eggs
- 50g sugar
- 30g cornstarch
- 20cl almond milk
- 10g almond powder
- Brown sugar
1. Grease a baking dish and preheat the oven to 360°F.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with sugar, almond powder, and cornstarch.
Add the almond milk little by little and pour the preparation in the buttered baking dish.
3. Add the cherries and make sure they’re evenly distributed. Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
Bake for 30 minutes.
You can also make individual portions using small baking tins (reduce baking time to 15 minutes)
4. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe by SarahTatouille
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!