Makes: 3 servings
Less than 15 minutes
- 200g of rice and pulses Sabarot mix
- 1 mango
- 1 granada
- 1 radish
- Spring onion
- Olive oil
- Yellow lemon juice
- Orange juice
- Green lemon juice
- Espelette pepper
1. Cook the rice and pulses mix for 10 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Book.
2. Mix deseed Grenada, mango cut into small cubes, onion and spring onion chiseled, coarsely chopped Arugula. Add the rice and pulses mix.
3. Mix the orange juice with the yellow and green lemon juice, the olive oil, salt, pepper and Espelette pepper
4. Plate up and decorate with radish and grated hazelnuts.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!