The main purpose of the blog “Lundi Veggie” is to exchange about vegetarian recipes and lifestyle. We encourage you to participate by submitting your own recipes and your constructive comments, point of view, further informations, suggestions or questions. Although we want to provide reliable content, we do not guarantee that the blog is free of errors and omissions.
There’s an a priori moderation for all comments. The role of the moderator is to preserve and guarantee the quality of the debates by removing harmful or displaced contributions (see instructions below). By submitting comments and recipes on this blog, you agree to the present Charter of moderation and you authorize the publication of all or part of your contribution online. This Charter is intended to encourage a constructive and respectful participation from everybody. For the conditions of intellectual property and the use of personal data, please refer to the legal notice. The moderation of this blog will be based on the two types of criteria :
1) Prohibited messages and behaviors
In General, all comments contrary to humanistic values and mutual respect will not be published.
- Apology for crimes against humanity, the incentives to discrimination, hate or violence.
- Holocaust deniers, revisionists, racist, xenophobic, obscene, pornographic, sexist words.
- Insults, name-calling, aggressiveness, rudeness, provocation toward others.
- The personal attacks, the damage to the honour, reputation or privacy of others (including the comments stating that private information – address, Tel No. etc.).
- The accusations without evidence, distortion of facts, lies, but also any attempt of polemics extremist or excessively partisan, propaganda (direct or indirect), as well as any form of proselytizing and dogmatism.
- No advertising or promotion for goods or services is accepted.
- Spam or auto recurring promotions : the “lundi-veggie” blog is not designed to bring traffic to other sites. This doesn’t apply, of course, to the links included in user’s profiles provided that these are related to the theme of the blog (blogs and public profiles on social networks).
Any comment in the above list will not be published. The author of these remarks will not be notified.
2) Take care of your comment form and be constructive
- Be legible and understandable: do not abuse the abbreviations or the “SMS style”.
- Be courteous : users undertake to be courteous and respectful towards others. Criticism is welcome and opinions will never be censored. On the other hand, the recurring undermining work will not be published.
- Check the source of the information you put online to avoid misinformation.
- Be relevant : please ensure to post comments in relation to the subject of the blog and below the relevant articles.
- Avoid the double-post : don’t post the same message twice in two different places. Only one version will be published.
Comments in the above list may not be published. Wherever possible the moderator may warn the author of the commentary on the reason of non-publication.
- By posting a comment, you agree that the editor of this blog makes in use for free, without limitation of date, nor support.
- We may need to change the wording of part of the commentary (style, spelling, publication of only part of the comment), but we will of course not to truncate the meaning.
- The non-vegetarian recipes will not be accepted (here “non-vegetarian” mean recipes containing meat, fish or shellfish). The recipes containing eggs or milk and its derivatives are accepted.
Thank you for your understanding.