Makes: 8 servings
More than 45 minutes
- 100g red kidney beans
- 3 eggs
- 60g unsweetened coco powder
- 180g sugar
- 1 Tsp oil
- 1 Tbsp semi skim milk
- 1 Tsp Balsamic vinegar
- ½ Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- ½ Tsp instant coffee
- 80g chocolate chips
1. The day before, soak the beans in cold water. After 24h, drain well and cook in boiling water for an hour. Drain well.
2. Blend all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a blender.
3. Add the chocolate chips ans stir gently with a wooden spoon.
4. Pour the batter in a buttered baking tin. Cook in a preheated oven (360°F) for 20 to 30 minutes.
Let it cool before cutting your brownie into squares.
Recipe proposed by Virginie Moreau
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!