- A few slices of pumpkin
- Young leaves of salads
- Brown cane sugar
- 1/2 Granada
- 1/2 avocado
- Balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle of honey
- A few pinches of salt Gomaline (mixture of sesame seeds, spirulina, and salt)
1. First sauté pan, pumpkin slices, adding Brown cane sugar, so that they caramelize (takes about 5 minutes on each side).
2. Then place the salad leaves in a dish or plate.
3. Add over the avocado 1/2 sliced, the pumpkin and grain of Grenada.
4. Prepare the sauce by mixing a little mustard with balsamic vinegar and add a drizzle of honey.
5. Pour the sauce over your salad as well as the Gomaline and enjoy.
Recipe by Bienvenue chez Vero
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!