More than 45 minutes
- 100g of Red lentils
- 200g of red dry beans
- 40g of tomato concentrate
- 10 sundried tomatoes
- 30g of balsamic vinegar
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
1. Soak the red dry beans for 12 hours.
2. Cook the lentils for about 12 minutes in simmering water to mash them. Cook the beans in simmering water for about 1 hour.
3. Chop the shallots and cloves of garlic, cook in olive oil until lightly caramelized.
4. Mix the lentils and the beans together. Add the garlic-shallot mixture, the sundried tomatoes and the tomato concentrate. Add spices, herbs and other seasonnings according to your taste. Add a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Place in a glass jar and keep it for about 5 ays in the fridge.
It can also be served as an appetizer or as a starter in individual containers.
Recette proposée par Sabarot
Want to print this recipe? While previewing, remember to click on the items you want to remove for a custom impression!