- 1 Zucchini
- 3 asparagus
- 5 nuts
- 1 small purple cauliflower
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- Oil olive, salt, pepper and Espelette pepper
1. Salad: using a mandolin, make Zucchini and asparagus tagliatelle. Chop the onion, parsley, Basil and nuts. Slice the cherry tomatoes. Mix everything in a bowl.
2. Vinaigrette: put a half avocado in a bowl and crush. Add the juice of half a lemon, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper and Espelette chilli pepper and 1 tablespoon of water. Add a little chopped Basil. Whisk until you get a smooth and creamy mixture
3. Put the salad on a plate, add the zest of a lemon and a bit of cabbage flower purple.
Recipe by Le lundi, c’est veggie !
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!