1. Cook red lentils and mix.
2. Add to the mixture 4 cs of soy milk . Season and add a few laps of porcini mill according to your tastes.
3. Fill the croqu’in with the preparation. Bake a few minutes.
4. Take up the soy creme in whipped cream with 1/2 cc of agar.
5. At the exit of the oven, place whipped cream on the croqu’in. Give a few laps of Porcini mill . Serve hot.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!