- 100g of cereals & pulses blend SABAROT
- 1 lemon
- ½ Squash
- 1 Zucchini
- Mint leaves
- Some hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp of potato starch
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Tsp of sugar
- 1 Tsp of Espelette pepper
For the tempura mixture
- 100g of sifted flour
- 50g of starch (manioc, potato…)
- 1 shaved Tsp of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- Approximately 15 ml cold water
- Frying oil
1. For transparent mint leaves
In a saucepan, put the frying oil, rise in temperature, when it’s hot enough put one by one mint leaves, press with spatula to keep them flat. When they become transparent, put them on towel paper and keep for later.
2. For vegetables steak
Collect 4 Supreme of a lemon. Cook mixture cereals & pulses blend 10 minutes in salted boiling water, drain. In a bowl, put the this blend with potato starch, olive oil and the juice of 1/2 lemon, salt, pepper. Form the steaks. Brown the steaks in a pan with a little olive oil. Book.
3. For Zucchini and squash marbles
Cut marbles of vegetables directly in the mass. Keep the zucchini for the purée. Cook in a saucepan with salted water (15 min for squash, 5 min for zucchini). Book. Before serving, reheat quickly in a pan with a bit of butter and a teaspoon of sugar to glaze them.
4. For zucchini and mint purée
The purée will be the sauce of the dish. Cut the rest of the zucchini in cubes. Cookin a pan wioth some water during 10 minutes. Miw with fresh mint leaves and 2 tbsp of lemon juice, salt, pepper and hot pepper.
5. For zucchini tempura
Get your pan warm with frying oil. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of tempura. Add every spices you want (curry, thym, lemon, nutmeg, hot pepper…).
Put the zucchini peels in the tempura mixture then in the oil, stir to let the tempura blow up. Than keep it on a rack.
6. In the plates, put your marbles and balls – you can put some of them into crushed hazelnuts. Arranger the cereal & pulses steak with 2 pieces of lemon supreme above. Add points of purée and the transparent mint leaves on the balls. Finally add the tempura.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!