Makes: 2 servings
- 4 Zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 red pepper
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 8 tomatoes
- 100g (3.5 oz) walnuts, previously soaked at least 4 h
- 60g (2 oz) tomatoes, previously put to soak at least 2 h
- a handful of fresh basil
- 10 green olives
- 4 tablespoons of dried tomatoes soak water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon of herbs
- Salt, pepper, paprika, curry, piment d’espelette,…
1. Coarsely blend the carrot cut into pieces with garlic and dried herbs.
Add pepper, celery cut into pieces, olives and lemon juice as well as nuts and dried tomatoes. Add 4 tablespoons of water from soaking and mix quickly.
Add fresh tomatoes, Basil and spices to your taste before you mix one last time.
2. Shape your spaghetti of zucchini or vegetable depending on your device: mandolin, benriner, fheeter, knife.
3. Put spaghetti on a plate, and add Bolognese. Decorate with fresh tomatoes and basil leaves, and you can add the vegan cheese or parmesan according to your diet.
Recipe by Le lundi, c’est veggie !
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!