- 150 g (5.3 oz) of organic split peas
- 1 carrot peeled
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tahine
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
- 50 cl of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- salt, pepper
2. Then, mix split peas, carrot and garlic by incorporating olive oil, by measuring in order to obtain a smooth puree.
3. Add the lemon, cumin and the tahine. Adjust the seasoning in salting and peppering to your liking. Serve cold? sprinkled with a drizzle of roasted sesame seeds and sesame oil, accompanied by toasted wholemeal bread or chips of socca!
Recipe by Douceur & Gourmandise
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!