- 120g green lentil from le Puy
- 1 carrot
- ½ cooked red beet
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 shallot
- 1 radish
- Some Basil leaves
- ½ beet Chioggia
- The juice of an orange
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
1. Cook the green lentils for 25 min in boiling water. Switch to cold water to stop cooking, put a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and shallot.
2. Using a melon baller, make balls of vegetables (carrots, Zucchini, beets), Cook in boiling water (5 min for courgettes and 10 min for carrots). Salt and pepper.
3. Using a mandoline, cut thin slice of Chioggia beets and radishes.
4. In a bowl, mix the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 orange, salt olive oil and pepper.
Prepare the plate and enjoy.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!