Makes: 6 servings
More than 45 minutes
A bit difficult
- 50cl liquid cream
- 1 little goat cheese
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 sheets of gelatine (2g per sheet is 4g)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 melon
- Pepper drops or small piquillo
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Soak gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water.
2. Heat the cream with goat cheese cut into pieces until small boiling.
Off the heat drop your basil leaves in the cream, cover and let steep for about 10 minutes.
3. Homogenize quickly using a blender and pass all at strainer crushing of the preparation, season to your liking and melt your well wrung out gelatine in your still warm cream.
4. Pour into your verrines and place to cool at least 2 hours.
5. With a melon baller form melon balls and place them in a bowl with a few peppers drops, sprinkle with maple syrup and mix, season and place at the top of your panna cotta once they have gone solid.
Recipe by SarahTatouille
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!