Makes: 4 servings
More than 45 minutes
- 150 g (5,3 oz) of polenta
- 60 cl vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 100 g (3,5 oz) of vegan parmesan cheese
- 20 g (0,7 oz) of dried porcini mushrooms (= 60 g (2 oz) of rehydrated or fresh porcini mushrooms)
- 1/2 red onion
- A handful of parsley
- A handful of spinach leaves
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
1. Rehydrate your dried mushrooms by placing them in a bowl of boiling water for 10 minutes (or according to indications on the pot). Drain and reserve.
Finely cut red onion.
2. Bring your vegetable stock to the boil. In a saucepan, put the polenta and oil, then gradually add the hot broth without stopping to melt with a whisk. Whisk until the mixture thickens and the polenta is cooked (approximately 3 to 5 minutes).
Add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the polenta with Parmesan cheese in a buttered baking plate and put mushrooms, red onion and a bit of chopped parsley on the top, pushing slightly if desired.
Bake for about 30 minutes until the red onion cooks and that porcini mushrooms glaze a little.
Let cool down before serving. The final consistency of the polenta was crisp contours and fondant inside.
Alternatively, you can make this dish in individual containers.
Recipe proposed by Geek & balsamique
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!