- 100 g (3.5 oz) of riz des 2 mondes
- 1 ear of corn
- 6 slices of sweet potatoes
- 6 slices of Zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- ½ hot pepper
- Pine nuts
- 2 cabbage leaves Kale
1. In a pan of cold water, put the slices of sweet potato, bring to a boil and let leather 15-20 min. 10 minutes before the end, put the ear of corn. Book.
2. Put cabbage in a saucepan of boiling salted water, and cook for 5 minutes, drain.
3. Cook riz des 2 mondes 10 min in boiling water. Roasting pine nuts in a pan without any fat.
4. In a skillet grill with some olive oil, place the slices of sweet potato, Zucchini and onion cut into 2. Let Grill and reserve.
5. In a bowl, mix avocado, lemon juice, and a little water. Salt, pepper.
6. Put everything in a bowl with the half – pepper cut bevel. Taste.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!