More than 45 minutes
- 30g of black kidney beans
- 3 Golden apples
- 50g (1.8 oz) of Feta
- 2 tablespoons of white cheese
- 2 limes
- Espelette pepper
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
- 20g sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fig vinegar
- 1 paste broken
1. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C. Soak black kidney beans overnight. Bake 1 hour in a pan of boiling water. Book.
2. Cut your dough broken with cookie cutters. Put it on a plate on the parchment paper. Put in the oven with a weight on it for not that it swells for 10 min. Book. Peel your apples, cut them in half and then split them into 5 districts.
3. In a saucepan, add the sugar and start a dry caramel. Put your quarters of apple into the caramel and cook 5 minutes. Rid your apples one by one on a plate. In the same pan, Deglaze with fig vinegar and add a drizzle of olive oil. Book.
4. Mix the Feta with the juice of half a lemon green and the TBS. of cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper and add 2 pinches of Espelette pepper.
5. Put them away pieces on a plate covered with a parchment paper, line the Caramelized Apples. Basically, drop a few black beans, cover of feta cheese and Apple. Spend a few minutes in the oven. Unmold them away pieces on your pieces of broken blocks. Add the sauce and some lime zest. Taste.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!