Makes: 3 servings
Less than 15 minutes
- 250g (8.8 oz) raw toasted pearl couscous
- ½ yellow/red bell pepper
- Red/yellow sweety peppers drops
- 1 small beet cooked
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 120g (4.2 oz) St Môret or other fresh cheese
- 10-15 cL cream
- Parsley, chives
- Salt, pepper, dried oregano, other spices you wish
The softness of the couscous pearls, the original and delicious flavor of the sauce and the crunch of sweety pepper: a perfect harmony!
1. Cook pearl couscous 10 minutes, drain, rinse in cold water and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, cut beets, tomatoes and mozzarella in little cube and the pepper into small sticks.
3. In a small bowl, mix the St Môret, cream, finely chopped parsley and chives and spices with a whisk (the sauce will not really go up mousse but will have a light consistency).
4. Present the different elements in separate bowl so anyone create its salad or mix everythging and serve with the sauce and sprinkle pepper drops.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!