For the tagliatelle dough:
- 2 eggs
- 160g (5.6 oz) flour T45
- 40g (1.4 oz) Lentille verte du Puy (Green lentils from le Puy) flour
- 1 CS of olive oil
For the pesto:
- 2 bunches of Basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 15g (0.5 oz) of pine nuts
- 15g (0.5 oz) of Parmesan cheese
- 5 cl of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
For the parmesan foam:
- 10cl of liquid cream
- 1 egg white
- 50g (1.7 oz) of grated parmesan
1. Tagliatelle with lentils flour
In a bowl, pour the flours, make a hole and add eggs and olive oil. Begin to mix with a fork. When it becomes more dense, work the dough for 10 min in hand and let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour. Make the tagliatelle with a rolling mill.
2. Genovese pesto
Peel the garlic, chop coarsely. Wash and thoroughly dry the basil leaves in a paper towel. Put the 20 leaves in boiling water and then cool them in ice water. In a mortar, put the basil leaves with a bit of salt, start to crush. Add the garlic and pine nuts, continue to crush a few minutes. Finally add the parmesan, pecorino and olive oil at discretion.
3. The parmesan foam: in a saucepan, heat the cream. Add the parmesan, melt, salt, pepper. Off the heat, add egg white. Using a mixer, incorporate air into the mixture.
4. Cook 1 min the tagliatelle in boiling water. Drain. Keep a bit of cooking water.
In a skillet, put the pesto and tagliatelle, heat by adding 5 tablespoons of pasta cooking water. Put on the plate, add the parmesan foam.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!