Makes: 6 servings
More than 45 minutes
- 300 g of organic split peas Sabarot
- 25 cl (8.8 fl oz/1 cup) of coconut milk
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 3
- 1 potato, peeled and cut into 4
- 1 white of leek, washed and cut into pieces
- 1 onion, trimmed and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic ready which you will have removed the germ
- 2 vegetable broth cubes
- 2 and a half liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
1. Soak split peas for 2 hours in a bowl of water and then wash and drain them. Book.
2. In a pressure cooker, add oil and brown the onion. Then incorporate leek, potato and carrots.
3. Mix, then add the vegetable broth cubes, garlic and water. Moderately salt and pepper.
4. Close the pressure cooker and cook on high heat. When the valve goes into action, lower the heat and cook for 25 minutes.
5. At the end of cooking remove water vapour.
6. Carefully incorporate the coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
7. Mix with a hand blender.
8. Adjust the seasoning if necessary and serve hot.
Recipe by Douceur et Gourmandise
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!