- 250 g (8.8oz) fast-cooking split peas
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 celery
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1.5 liter of vegetable broth
1. In a cooking pot, brown the chopped onion and celery stalks in the olive oil for 2 minutes.
2. Add the peeled and sliced tomatoes and let sweat for 10 minutes.
Then add the broth and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Last add the fast-cooking split peas and continue cooking for 4 minutes.
Mix all and serve with chopped parsley and croutons.
Recipe by Bienvenue chez Véro
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!