- 150 g (5.3 oz) of rice and quinoa blend
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 onion
- 50 g (1.8 oz) of pine nuts
- 50 g (1.8 oz) of raisins
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- olive oil, salt, pepper
1. Chop the onion finely and fry in a little olive oil.
Add the raisins and mix for a few minutes.
2. Add the rice and quinoa blend. Pour the water and the lemon juice over the rice and cook for about 10 min until liquid is absorbed.
3. Add the pine nuts, season to taste and serve.
Recipe by Ça ne sent pas un peu le brûlé là ?
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!