- Pasta (240g = 8.5 oz)
- 1 leek (or 180g = 6 oz of frozen leeks)
- cream of soy (or cream)
- salt, pepper, curry, nutmeg, oregano
This simple recipe is perfect for the days where we lack time and inspiration, to revisit pasta with a simple touch of greed!
1. Boil water for pasta then cook them as indicated on the package.
2. Meanwhile, wash and cut the leek into thin strips. Place in a pan over high heat with a little olive oil and bake covered stir regularly.
3. When the pasta is almost cooked, add the cream and spieces to leeks. Stir for a few minutes.
4. Drain the pasta and put them back in the pan, add sauce to pasta (or the pasta in the sauce) and heat for 2 minutes, then enjoy.
Recipe by Clélie
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!