- 1 L water
- 200g (7 oz) of couscous pearls
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 or 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- According to your taste: 1 onion, 1 carrot, 1 tomato, ½ stalk celery, mint dry
- 1 tablespoon of oil
1. Boil water. Meanwhile, cut vegetables into small pieces.
2. In the saucepan, put the oil and onion. Add crushed garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste and celery/carrot. Cook.
3. Add the chilli powder or fresh chili, a bit of ras el hanout or a few drops of tabasco. Then add the couscous pearls and cook for the time indicated on the packaging (~ 10 min). If the couscous absorbs a lot, add a little water.
Put dried mint and serve immediately.
Recipe by Sabarot
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!