1. Cook the quinoa 10 minutes in boiling water, then drain.
2. Clean the mushrooms, separating buttons from tails.
3. In a blender, place the mushrooms tails, parsley, garlic, mix a few seconds. Add the cream, parmesan, salt, pepper, cumin, and mix.
4. Add the quinoa to the mixed mushrooms and correct the seasoning.
5. In an ovenproof baking plate place the mushrooms heads upside down, fil with the quinoa mixture using a tablespoon and your fingers. Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 25 minutes.
Recipe by Au palmarès de la gourmandise
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!